Bringing Distributed Ledgers to Automotive: The Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative
The recently launched Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative (MOBI) consortium is a nonprofit organization set up to enhance digital mobility services in terms of efficiency, affordability, sustainability, and safety through the adoption of blockchain and distributed ledgers technologies across the entire mobility services value chain. The wider aim is to use blockchain to reinvent mobility and enable industry transformation through open and inclusive ecosystem dynamics and interoperable open-source technology approaches. Blockchain technologies are considered critical in terms of their built-in trust and transparency; they eliminate fraud and improve monetization opportunities while reducing ecosystem friction and transaction costs. At the same time, blockchain will redefine the vehicle ownership and user experience. MOBI aims at defining future standards for blockchain in automotive.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Blockchain in the Supply Chain: Reducing Friction for Faster and More Efficient Logisitics
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems
- UnTelco in Smart Cities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data