Automated Reasoning, the New Deep Learning? Could the Two Work Together?
Automated reasoning has played second fiddle to Machine Learning (ML) in terms of industry attention, research, and productization. However, automated reasoning is beginning to create a huge amount of market opportunity and needs to be taken seriously.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Gets Boost with Dopamine, but Still Requires a Technology Paradigm Shift.
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Deep Learning-Based Machine Vision In Smart Manufacturing
- Watch Out for “Made in China” Open Source Artificial Intelligence Chipsets
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms