Automated Reasoning, the New Deep Learning? Could the Two Work Together?
Automated reasoning has played second fiddle to Machine Learning (ML) in terms of industry attention, research, and productization. However, automated reasoning is beginning to create a huge amount of market opportunity and needs to be taken seriously.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge
- Seven Critical Technology Developments Driving Supply Chain Transformation
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Co-Inference: An Artificial Intelligence Technique that 5G Will Unlock
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Gets Boost with Dopamine, but Still Requires a Technology Paradigm Shift.