Automated Reasoning, the New Deep Learning? Could the Two Work Together?
Automated reasoning has played second fiddle to Machine Learning (ML) in terms of industry attention, research, and productization. However, automated reasoning is beginning to create a huge amount of market opportunity and needs to be taken seriously.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Techniques: Multimodal Learning: Technology Development and Use Cases
- Digital Map Vendors Are Jumping on the AI Bandwagon
- IBM Announces US$2 Billion Investment in AI Campus, Hinting at Reentry into the Semiconductor Business
- The American AI Initiative Highlights the Needs for AI Governance on a Global Scale
- Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge