Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
The Brooklyn 5G Summit (B5GS) is a Nokia Bell Labs/NYU event that many from academia, industry, and the analyst community are invited to attend to discuss topics relevant to 5G. Now in its fifth year the B5GS anticipates imminent 5G takeoff and the Nokia 5G FutureX architecture being brought to life. In previous years, the B5GS focused on important 5G topics including Millimeter Wave (mmWave) channel modelling, high 10 Gbps throughput, Massive MIMO (Multiple Input, Multiple Output) and 5G use cases.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure