Snap Inc.’s Increasingly Interesting Role in Augmented Reality
Leveraging its social media presence and entering the market with redesigned glasses that showcase AR technology, Snap now needs to focus on proper marketing and product quality to reach a wider user base. Competitors like Apple are also in the running with AR/VR products rumored to be development.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile AR Investment Points to a Strong 2019 for the Platform
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- Augmented Reality in the Engineering and Construction Industry
- Location-Based VR Remains a Highlight in the Industry, but IMAX Shows It Is Still Early Days
- Why Big AR Names Falling Is a Positive Market Indicator