Snap Inc.’s Increasingly Interesting Role in Augmented Reality
Leveraging its social media presence and entering the market with redesigned glasses that showcase AR technology, Snap now needs to focus on proper marketing and product quality to reach a wider user base. Competitors like Apple are also in the running with AR/VR products rumored to be development.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Wave of New Virtual Reality Hardware on the Horizon Enters an Uncertain Market
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- Microsoft’s HoloLens 2 Fosters Greater Capability for AR/MR Solutions in Enterprise
- Hot Tech Innovators: Augmented and Mixed Reality
- Microsoft and Others Use Mobile World Congress to Debut New AR Hardware and Use Cases