Snap Inc.’s Increasingly Interesting Role in Augmented Reality
Leveraging its social media presence and entering the market with redesigned glasses that showcase AR technology, Snap now needs to focus on proper marketing and product quality to reach a wider user base. Competitors like Apple are also in the running with AR/VR products rumored to be development.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Augmented Reality in 1H 2018: Remote Expertise, the Augmented Reality Cloud, and Real Mobile Capability
- Virtual Reality over Wireless Networks Gaining Momentum in China
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality over Wireless Networks Gaining Momentum in Industrial Sector
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Device Connectivity
- Porsche’s Push into AR Glasses Lends Credence to the Technology’s Potential