Has the Race to Launch the First 5G Smartphone Begun?
Projected launch dates for 5G smartphone models appear to be in 2019 at the earliest, as vendors discern which models are best for 5G integration and which markets will have the necessary networks in place. Improved efficiencies, throughput, and costs are enticing factors for vendors looking to enter the 5G mobile device market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras
- Has the Race to Launch the First 5G Smartphone Begun?
- Key eSIM Theme Focuses on Connectivity and Security Convergence in 2018
- eSIM in the Consumer Market
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off