Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
Over the upcoming years, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) will be following nearly identical paths to help transform their businesses to accommodate the rise of the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market. These new strategies were first popularized by Daimler when it officially announced a new corporate strategy for the future of its company—Connected, Autonomous, Shared & Service, and Electric (CASE)—at CES 2017. This acronym now forms the backbone of most OEMs’ corporate strategies for the future and neatly helps summarize the overall direction of the automotive industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Autonomous Public Transit: Hitting the Streets
- BYD Profit Picture Changes, but Diversification Succeeds Beyond China and Auto
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive