Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
Over the upcoming years, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) will be following nearly identical paths to help transform their businesses to accommodate the rise of the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market. These new strategies were first popularized by Daimler when it officially announced a new corporate strategy for the future of its company—Connected, Autonomous, Shared & Service, and Electric (CASE)—at CES 2017. This acronym now forms the backbone of most OEMs’ corporate strategies for the future and neatly helps summarize the overall direction of the automotive industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Commercial Battery Electric Fleets Must Address Impact of Temperature Extremes on Range
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC