Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
Over the upcoming years, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) will be following nearly identical paths to help transform their businesses to accommodate the rise of the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market. These new strategies were first popularized by Daimler when it officially announced a new corporate strategy for the future of its company—Connected, Autonomous, Shared & Service, and Electric (CASE)—at CES 2017. This acronym now forms the backbone of most OEMs’ corporate strategies for the future and neatly helps summarize the overall direction of the automotive industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Uber Fatal Crash Highlights Need for Safety System Independence
- The Digital Transformation of Maritime Freight
- Bringing Distributed Ledgers to Automotive: The Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative
- Smart Mobility Maintenance: Modular Hardware, OTA Updates, and Prognostics
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market