Is There a Future for Vertical Integration in the End Markets IoT Value and Supply Chain?
Vertical integration can be defined as one company or vendor owning and controlling assets across the entire, or at least a large part of, the value chain, including connectivity, hardware, software, analytics, and other capabilities in a specific market or industry, hereby establishing a dominant position by tightly controlling and owning the customer experience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Smart Cities and Spaces Quarterly Update 1Q 2019
- Smart Cities and Digital Twins: Designing and Managing Urban Industrial Systems
- Air Quality Monitoring and Sustainability Technologies for Smart Cities
- Resilience Technologies and Approaches for Smart Cities