Is There a Future for Vertical Integration in the End Markets IoT Value and Supply Chain?
Vertical integration can be defined as one company or vendor owning and controlling assets across the entire, or at least a large part of, the value chain, including connectivity, hardware, software, analytics, and other capabilities in a specific market or industry, hereby establishing a dominant position by tightly controlling and owning the customer experience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cybersecurity in Smart Utilities
- 2-Wheel Electric Urban Mobility on the Rise: Uber and Lyft Setting Eyes on Bikes and Scooters
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Contactless Ticketing Secure IC Technologies
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast