Is There a Future for Vertical Integration in the End Markets IoT Value and Supply Chain?
Vertical integration can be defined as one company or vendor owning and controlling assets across the entire, or at least a large part of, the value chain, including connectivity, hardware, software, analytics, and other capabilities in a specific market or industry, hereby establishing a dominant position by tightly controlling and owning the customer experience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Why Public Transport Authorities Need to Embrace the MaaS Opportunity
- The Urban Demand-Response Challenge
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- The Path to Mobile Ticketing