AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
The dawn of AI in telco networks has arrived and is here to stay. The complexity of a heterogeneous network topology, the ever-increasing OPEX, and the pursuit of full automation are driving AI adoption in telco networks. ABI Research looks at AI solutions across the vendor landscape, along with the opportunities and challenges in AI deployment.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Gets Boost with Dopamine, but Still Requires a Technology Paradigm Shift.