AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
The dawn of AI in telco networks has arrived and is here to stay. The complexity of a heterogeneous network topology, the ever-increasing OPEX, and the pursuit of full automation are driving AI adoption in telco networks. ABI Research looks at AI solutions across the vendor landscape, along with the opportunities and challenges in AI deployment.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- AI Techniques: Multimodal Learning: Technology Development and Use Cases
- Digital Map Vendors Are Jumping on the AI Bandwagon
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future