Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
The largest mobile service providers (MSPs) are not alone in wanting a role in the digital world in terms of revenue or subscribers. This ABI Executive Foresight highlights the experience of Turkcell’s efforts to move beyond its traditional boundaries and business models to become a digital service provider.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?