Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
The largest mobile service providers (MSPs) are not alone in wanting a role in the digital world in terms of revenue or subscribers. This ABI Executive Foresight highlights the experience of Turkcell’s efforts to move beyond its traditional boundaries and business models to become a digital service provider.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?