Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
The largest mobile service providers (MSPs) are not alone in wanting a role in the digital world in terms of revenue or subscribers. This ABI Executive Foresight highlights the experience of Turkcell’s efforts to move beyond its traditional boundaries and business models to become a digital service provider.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Carrier Strategies for Private LTE
- The Public Cloud, a Telco's Friend or Foe?
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation