The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
In ABI Research’s latest forecast covering the entirety of the small Unmanned Aerial System (sUAS) industry, there were some interesting trends. The most notable were located in the burgeoning commercial UAS market. In the news for quite a while, market-centric UAS solutions are coming to the fore, but some verticals are more promising than others. For the last few years, agriculture was held up as the key vertical, but this was to misunderstand the value of drones. Now, ABI Research finds increased focus on verticals like construction, commercial insurance, and energy, where the properties of drones come to the fore. This Executive Foresight will hope to explain these shifting trends.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem