The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
In ABI Research’s latest forecast covering the entirety of the small Unmanned Aerial System (sUAS) industry, there were some interesting trends. The most notable were located in the burgeoning commercial UAS market. In the news for quite a while, market-centric UAS solutions are coming to the fore, but some verticals are more promising than others. For the last few years, agriculture was held up as the key vertical, but this was to misunderstand the value of drones. Now, ABI Research finds increased focus on verticals like construction, commercial insurance, and energy, where the properties of drones come to the fore. This Executive Foresight will hope to explain these shifting trends.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Use Case of Cognitive Systems in Collaborative Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and Robotics in Brick and Mortar Retail
- The Boston Robotics Summit: The U.S. Robotics Community Showcases Breakthroughs in Mobility, Increased Optimism, and the Underlying Strength of the Industry
- Mobile Telepresence Robots
- Robotics Investment Monitor 2017