Complementary, Not Competitive: Bringing Cat. M and NB-IoT Together for Optimum Cellular LPWA Utility
Category M (Cat. M) and Narrowband Internet of Things (NB-IoT) are complementary technologies and do not directly compete with one another. Cat. M and NB-IoT fulfill different roles and can be combined so that each helps the other to achieve optimal functional utility.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters
- Partnership Reality Check: Vodafone Needs IBM Today and IBM Needs Vodafone Tomorrow
- ABB Ability—Strengthening Customer Relationships and Enhancing the Power of the Control Loop