Complementary, Not Competitive: Bringing Cat. M and NB-IoT Together for Optimum Cellular LPWA Utility
Category M (Cat. M) and Narrowband Internet of Things (NB-IoT) are complementary technologies and do not directly compete with one another. Cat. M and NB-IoT fulfill different roles and can be combined so that each helps the other to achieve optimal functional utility.
To find out more about subscribing:
- SI/VAR and Partner Program IoT Ecosystem Market Data
- Trade Wars, Security, and the Hikvision/Dahua Video Surveillance Ban
- India Smart Meter Market Update
- Addressing Consumer Confidence in IoT and What This Means for Consumer Product OEMs
- Network Sunsets and the IoT: What’s Happening and What You Must Do