Complementary, Not Competitive: Bringing Cat. M and NB-IoT Together for Optimum Cellular LPWA Utility
Category M (Cat. M) and Narrowband Internet of Things (NB-IoT) are complementary technologies and do not directly compete with one another. Cat. M and NB-IoT fulfill different roles and can be combined so that each helps the other to achieve optimal functional utility.
To find out more about subscribing:
- European MNOs and the Rise of LPWANs
- Four IoT Lessons from the Sierra Wireless Innovation Summit
- Will Utilities Continue to Deploy Private Networks and Ignore Public LPWA Networks?
- European Network Operator M2M Market Analysis
- The Cellular IoT Module Market is Now Worth More Than US$2 Billion a Year