Complementary, Not Competitive: Bringing Cat. M and NB-IoT Together for Optimum Cellular LPWA Utility
Category M (Cat. M) and Narrowband Internet of Things (NB-IoT) are complementary technologies and do not directly compete with one another. Cat. M and NB-IoT fulfill different roles and can be combined so that each helps the other to achieve optimal functional utility.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Expectations and Considerations for the Identity of Things
- Complementary, Not Competitive: Bringing Cat. M and NB-IoT Together for Optimum Cellular LPWA Utility
- The Impact of Atlanta’s Ransomware Attack on Future Smart City Initiatives
- Device Management Services for the Edge-Centric IoT
- Webinar: Leveraging Blockchain for Industrial Manufacturing and Supply Chain Logistics