Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras
Huawei has managed to trump its smartphone competitors in a world’s first by announcing the P20 Pro, a smartphone with triple rear cameras co-engineered with Leica, packing in a 20MP monochrome, a 40MP color, and an 8MP 3x telephoto lenses into a single advanced module. While this is an impressive lineup of optical sensors, it is the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to power the cameras that create a differentiated User Experience (UX).
To find out more about subscribing:
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval