Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras
Huawei has managed to trump its smartphone competitors in a world’s first by announcing the P20 Pro, a smartphone with triple rear cameras co-engineered with Leica, packing in a 20MP monochrome, a 40MP color, and an 8MP 3x telephoto lenses into a single advanced module. While this is an impressive lineup of optical sensors, it is the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to power the cameras that create a differentiated User Experience (UX).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Device Rumors Report- 3Q 2018
- A Tale of Two Smartphone Manufacturers
- What is Apple's Smartphone Technology Component Strategy?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards