Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras
Huawei has managed to trump its smartphone competitors in a world’s first by announcing the P20 Pro, a smartphone with triple rear cameras co-engineered with Leica, packing in a 20MP monochrome, a 40MP color, and an 8MP 3x telephoto lenses into a single advanced module. While this is an impressive lineup of optical sensors, it is the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to power the cameras that create a differentiated User Experience (UX).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market