Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
Tata has entered the IoT market in a big way through the launch of MOVE, a suite of services to enable worldwide thing connectivity regardless of region. Its services are coming to market at the right time with the launch of LPWA networks, availability of eSIM and eventually iUICC, and greater awareness of the IoT solution value particularly among device OEMs. The availability of MOVE is important to the broader IoT market because it is coming at a time when various suppliers are repositioning themselves for opportunities serving connected things, processes, workforce, and consumers. This insight reviews MOVE and their market successes and the competitive implications.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?
- Adoption of Global Asset Tracking Solutions Will Accelerate with North American Telcos’ Backing of NB-IoT
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules
- Analyst Recommendations for Huawei’s IoT Strategy
- M2M Cellular Module Vendor Market Share