Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
Tata has entered the IoT market in a big way through the launch of MOVE, a suite of services to enable worldwide thing connectivity regardless of region. Its services are coming to market at the right time with the launch of LPWA networks, availability of eSIM and eventually iUICC, and greater awareness of the IoT solution value particularly among device OEMs. The availability of MOVE is important to the broader IoT market because it is coming at a time when various suppliers are repositioning themselves for opportunities serving connected things, processes, workforce, and consumers. This insight reviews MOVE and their market successes and the competitive implications.
To find out more about subscribing:
- India Smart Meter Market Update
- Addressing Consumer Confidence in IoT and What This Means for Consumer Product OEMs
- Network Sunsets and the IoT: What’s Happening and What You Must Do
- The Evolution of Smart IoT Gateways
- Asia-Pacific Network Operator M2M Market Analysis