RF Power Semiconductor Devices are Moving Forward Despite Wireless Infrastructure Ills
RF power semiconductor devices continue to be a nearly US$1.5 billion business (<4 GHz, >3 W) despite the variability with the wireless infrastructure segment. Wireless infrastructure accounts for nearly two-thirds of total revenue and has been flat to slightly up and then slightly down in recent years. The other major segments are:
To find out more about subscribing:
- Does Facebook’s Terragraph Compete with 5G?
- 5G Will Need Upgraded Backhaul & Fronthaul Solutions
- Mobile Cellular Antennas and 5G Readiness
- The Future of In-Building Wireless
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices are Moving Forward Despite Wireless Infrastructure Ills