Expectations and Considerations for the Identity of Things
Searching for new revenue streams within the IoT sphere in order to beat the competition has become a crucial objective for both established and new market entrants. Thing identity and management services is one of the emerging battlefields and entails three primary components: a) device management, b) communication security, and c) data exchange. A clear definition is of paramount importance for this topic since research interviews with IoT vendors, industry organizations, and even certification authorities have revealed that there is a serious issue with clarifying exactly what “identity” in IoT actually involves.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The SMART IoT Act and the Continued Absence of U.S. Public Sector Guidance
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Why Are MNOs Launching IoT MVNOs?
- The Right Way to Integrate IoT Connectivity? 1nce Wants to Keep It Simple