Expectations and Considerations for the Identity of Things
Searching for new revenue streams within the IoT sphere in order to beat the competition has become a crucial objective for both established and new market entrants. Thing identity and management services is one of the emerging battlefields and entails three primary components: a) device management, b) communication security, and c) data exchange. A clear definition is of paramount importance for this topic since research interviews with IoT vendors, industry organizations, and even certification authorities have revealed that there is a serious issue with clarifying exactly what “identity” in IoT actually involves.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update