Uber’s Fatal Flaws Require Transparency
The tragic, fatal accident involving an Uber self-driving car in Tempe, Arizona highlights the dark side of the fierce competition, developing technologies tested in populated cities, lack of centralized reporting, and missing data on the efficacy and status of the technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety
- Uber’s Fatal Flaws Require Transparency
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- The Future of Automotive Tier One Suppliers in a Smart Mobility Context
- Hot Tech Innovators: Automotive Electrification