Uber’s Fatal Flaws Require Transparency
The tragic, fatal accident involving an Uber self-driving car in Tempe, Arizona highlights the dark side of the fierce competition, developing technologies tested in populated cities, lack of centralized reporting, and missing data on the efficacy and status of the technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update