Uber’s Fatal Flaws Require Transparency
The tragic, fatal accident involving an Uber self-driving car in Tempe, Arizona highlights the dark side of the fierce competition, developing technologies tested in populated cities, lack of centralized reporting, and missing data on the efficacy and status of the technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive