Uber’s Fatal Flaws Require Transparency
The tragic, fatal accident involving an Uber self-driving car in Tempe, Arizona highlights the dark side of the fierce competition, developing technologies tested in populated cities, lack of centralized reporting, and missing data on the efficacy and status of the technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- SAE “Level 2+”: Where Future Driverless Ambitions Meet Today’s Market Realities
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience