Uber’s Fatal Flaws Require Transparency
The tragic, fatal accident involving an Uber self-driving car in Tempe, Arizona highlights the dark side of the fierce competition, developing technologies tested in populated cities, lack of centralized reporting, and missing data on the efficacy and status of the technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive