Dropbox Built an IPO Based on Business Users, but It Cannot Ignore IoT and AI For Long-Term Success
On March 22, 2018, Dropbox had its Initial Public Offering (IPO), raising US$750 million and giving the company an overall valuation of US$9.2 billion. In its prospectus, the company did announce some respectable metrics:
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters
- Partnership Reality Check: Vodafone Needs IBM Today and IBM Needs Vodafone Tomorrow
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?