Dropbox Built an IPO Based on Business Users, but It Cannot Ignore IoT and AI For Long-Term Success
On March 22, 2018, Dropbox had its Initial Public Offering (IPO), raising US$750 million and giving the company an overall valuation of US$9.2 billion. In its prospectus, the company did announce some respectable metrics:
To find out more about subscribing:
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Why Are MNOs Launching IoT MVNOs?
- The Right Way to Integrate IoT Connectivity? 1nce Wants to Keep It Simple
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions