Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market
This is a preview of what is to come in the Chinese e-commerce fulfillment market. While warehouses in China still rely heavily on automated guided vehicles, the advancement in chipset, effector, and software technologies enables robots to mimic human workflow and work closely with workers, while being able to operate in unstructured environment.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Techniques: Multimodal Learning: Technology Development and Use Cases
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Digital Map Vendors Are Jumping on the AI Bandwagon
- IBM Announces US$2 Billion Investment in AI Campus, Hinting at Reentry into the Semiconductor Business
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization