Vodafone Ocean’s Strategy Underscores the Need to Upgrade BSS/OSS Infrastructure
Digital transformation has had a rocky ride over the past three years. While AT&T and Verizon have been very bullish in their plans to re-architecture their networks for a digital services future, momentum on the ground for other Tier One and Tier Two operators appeared more tepid in 2015, 2016, and 2017. The year 2018, however, is proving to be a more optimistic for cloud and virtualization rollouts. At Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018, Amdocs, Ericsson, Netcracker, and Nokia reported significant increases in digital transformation orders from telcos.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AT&T’s Acquisition of Time Warner Creates a Platform for Digital Growth
- ETSI OSM Comes Close to Commercial Reality, Bringing the Benefits of Open Source in the Complex MANO Area
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- Webinar: 5G for Consumer and Industrial Applications
- UnTelco in Manufacturing: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities