Vodafone Ocean’s Strategy Underscores the Need to Upgrade BSS/OSS Infrastructure
Digital transformation has had a rocky ride over the past three years. While AT&T and Verizon have been very bullish in their plans to re-architecture their networks for a digital services future, momentum on the ground for other Tier One and Tier Two operators appeared more tepid in 2015, 2016, and 2017. The year 2018, however, is proving to be a more optimistic for cloud and virtualization rollouts. At Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018, Amdocs, Ericsson, Netcracker, and Nokia reported significant increases in digital transformation orders from telcos.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals