Vodafone Ocean’s Strategy Underscores the Need to Upgrade BSS/OSS Infrastructure
Digital transformation has had a rocky ride over the past three years. While AT&T and Verizon have been very bullish in their plans to re-architecture their networks for a digital services future, momentum on the ground for other Tier One and Tier Two operators appeared more tepid in 2015, 2016, and 2017. The year 2018, however, is proving to be a more optimistic for cloud and virtualization rollouts. At Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018, Amdocs, Ericsson, Netcracker, and Nokia reported significant increases in digital transformation orders from telcos.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?
- Vodafone Ocean’s Strategy Underscores the Need to Upgrade BSS/OSS Infrastructure
- Can Telcos Win in the AI-Led Smart Home Market?
- Dropbox Built an IPO Based on Business Users, but It Cannot Ignore IoT and AI For Long-Term Success
- Why are Telco Cloud Deployments Stalling?