Can Telcos Win in the AI-Led Smart Home Market?
At MWC 2018, Telefónica, Deutsche Telekom, and SK Telecom promoted plans to compete in the voice assistant smart home market. While telcos have a direct access line into the smart home through their broadband and video service, how should they position their smart home offering? In a very competitive market, can they scale up and win against more developed AI voice assistants?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?