Can Telcos Win in the AI-Led Smart Home Market?
At MWC 2018, Telefónica, Deutsche Telekom, and SK Telecom promoted plans to compete in the voice assistant smart home market. While telcos have a direct access line into the smart home through their broadband and video service, how should they position their smart home offering? In a very competitive market, can they scale up and win against more developed AI voice assistants?
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?