Can Telcos Win in the AI-Led Smart Home Market?
At MWC 2018, Telefónica, Deutsche Telekom, and SK Telecom promoted plans to compete in the voice assistant smart home market. While telcos have a direct access line into the smart home through their broadband and video service, how should they position their smart home offering? In a very competitive market, can they scale up and win against more developed AI voice assistants?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Carrier Strategies for Private LTE
- The Public Cloud, a Telco's Friend or Foe?
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation