Why are Telco Cloud Deployments Stalling?
Optimistic reports of virtualizing networks have faded, as telcos face issues with OSS transformation, interoperability, multi-vendor support, and, above all, technology. Large-scale telco cloud deployments need to be addressed from the top-down with a clear understanding of end market needs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Carrier Strategies for Private LTE
- The Public Cloud, a Telco's Friend or Foe?
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation