Why are Telco Cloud Deployments Stalling?
Optimistic reports of virtualizing networks have faded, as telcos face issues with OSS transformation, interoperability, multi-vendor support, and, above all, technology. Large-scale telco cloud deployments need to be addressed from the top-down with a clear understanding of end market needs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?