Why are Telco Cloud Deployments Stalling?
Optimistic reports of virtualizing networks have faded, as telcos face issues with OSS transformation, interoperability, multi-vendor support, and, above all, technology. Large-scale telco cloud deployments need to be addressed from the top-down with a clear understanding of end market needs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?