MWC 2018: Huge Appetite for Technology Development but Very Short on Business-Level Innovation
MWC has developed from a mobile gadget-centric show to a technology gathering, bringing several skills together to advance the transition to 5G in particular and industry 4.0 in general. However, it is becoming evident that mobile service provider aspirations for end markets and vertical industries are not keeping pace with technology transformations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Carrier Strategies for Private LTE
- Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge
- The Public Cloud, a Telco's Friend or Foe?
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again