MWC 2018: Huge Appetite for Technology Development but Very Short on Business-Level Innovation
MWC has developed from a mobile gadget-centric show to a technology gathering, bringing several skills together to advance the transition to 5G in particular and industry 4.0 in general. However, it is becoming evident that mobile service provider aspirations for end markets and vertical industries are not keeping pace with technology transformations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- vRAN a Hot Topic at MWC18
- Hot Tech Innovators: AI and ML
- Next-Generation OSS & BSS: Operator Deployments and Trends
- Machine Learning Development Platform Race Heats up as AWS Launches SageMaker
- Webinar: Are Mobile Service Providers Doomed to Marginalization?