InterDigital’s oneTransport Data Marketplace: The Future of Smart City Monetization
Mobile technology R&D vendor InterDigital has announced the launch of the oneTRANSPORT data marketplace as a commercial service in the United Kingdom. It is aimed at unlocking real-time and historical data from hitherto fragmented intelligent transportation and smart city systems and solutions, combining a standards-based approach based on the oneM2M framework, avoiding proprietary-system lock-in and licensing schemes to kickstart an ecosystem of public and private developers of innovative transportation solutions. The oneTRANSPORT data marketplace was showcased at the Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Bringing Distributed Ledgers to Automotive: The Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities
- Critical Communications: Public Safety, Industrial/Business, Transportation, Utilities, and Other Radio Systems and Networks
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Is There a Future for Vertical Integration in the End Markets IoT Value and Supply Chain?