InterDigital’s oneTransport Data Marketplace: The Future of Smart City Monetization
Mobile technology R&D vendor InterDigital has announced the launch of the oneTRANSPORT data marketplace as a commercial service in the United Kingdom. It is aimed at unlocking real-time and historical data from hitherto fragmented intelligent transportation and smart city systems and solutions, combining a standards-based approach based on the oneM2M framework, avoiding proprietary-system lock-in and licensing schemes to kickstart an ecosystem of public and private developers of innovative transportation solutions. The oneTRANSPORT data marketplace was showcased at the Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Smart Cities and Spaces Quarterly Update 1Q 2019
- Smart Cities and Digital Twins: Designing and Managing Urban Industrial Systems
- Air Quality Monitoring and Sustainability Technologies for Smart Cities
- Resilience Technologies and Approaches for Smart Cities