Can Deutsche Telekom’s IoT Networks as a Service Boost Customer Confidence as well as NB-IoT Take-Up?
Deutsche Telekom (DT) is to take on the cost of deploying networks of parking sensors. DT is assuming the burden of proof-of-value for Internet of things (IoT) projects, in a gamble designed to eliminate hesitancy on the part of municipalities. DT is sourcing innovative design and manufacturing startups, around whose device hardware it is building a portfolio of similar off-the-shelf managed IoT services.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Why Public Transport Authorities Need to Embrace the MaaS Opportunity
- Helium in 2019: Can it Create a Community of Believers?
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The Urban Demand-Response Challenge