Can Deutsche Telekom’s IoT Networks as a Service Boost Customer Confidence as well as NB-IoT Take-Up?
Deutsche Telekom (DT) is to take on the cost of deploying networks of parking sensors. DT is assuming the burden of proof-of-value for Internet of things (IoT) projects, in a gamble designed to eliminate hesitancy on the part of municipalities. DT is sourcing innovative design and manufacturing startups, around whose device hardware it is building a portfolio of similar off-the-shelf managed IoT services.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Smart Cities and Spaces Quarterly Update 1Q 2019
- Smart Cities and Digital Twins: Designing and Managing Urban Industrial Systems
- Air Quality Monitoring and Sustainability Technologies for Smart Cities
- Resilience Technologies and Approaches for Smart Cities