Do Satellite Communications Threaten Telcos and Their 5G Plans for Vertical Markets?
Satellite companies are expanding to provide broadband services and often viewed as yet another way to connect the unconnected. Features like improved latency, remote coverage, decreasing costs, and global coverage could either provide a complementary technology or increase the competition between satellite broadband and 5G providers. An increasing number of satellite companies are eying the provision of broadband services. Will these new players and technologies shake up the world of telco operators? What will be the impact of satellite communications on 5G and its innovative business model?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Telecom Networks
- UnTelco in Smart Cities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- An Introduction to Subscriber Data Management
- ONAP, Still Early Days or Substantial Progress?
- Network Slicing is a US$44 Billion Opportunity for MSPs in Vertical End Markets