Non-Cellular LPWA Here to Stay?
As non-cellular LPWA networks continue to expand their global footprint, the increased commercial availability is helping device OEMs and solution providers develop and deploy IoT solutions quickly. Companies that keep cost and form factor size in mind will reap the rewards.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Cellular IoT Module Market is Now Worth More Than US$2 Billion a Year
- Cellular Module Vendor Evolving Strategies as Market Transitions to 4G and LPWA
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market