Now is the Right Time to Look Into Chinese Industrial Robot Suppliers
Chinese industrial robotics suppliers have always been an afterthought when compared with major European and Japanese vendors. As China continues to enjoy double-digit growth in industrial robot shipments, the Chinese government has introduced strategic guidance for local manufacturers. Meanwhile, local industrial robot suppliers and end users continue to respond, either via in-house R&D or via acquisition.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Robotics Investment Monitor
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots