How Can TomTom Compete in the Autonomous Driving Space?
Automotive digital map creation is going through a period of considerable transformation, with the core requirements going forward being software presence at the edge and robust, global cloud-to-car dissemination. At CES 2018, TomTom made a number of automotive announcements, including the launch of the AutoStream map delivery system and a collaboration with Zenuity, the automotive software joint venture between Volvo and Tier One supplier Autoliv.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Oil Supermajors Investing in Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Highlights Energy Transition
- Vehicle-to-Grid Technologies and Applications