How Can TomTom Compete in the Autonomous Driving Space?
Automotive digital map creation is going through a period of considerable transformation, with the core requirements going forward being software presence at the edge and robust, global cloud-to-car dissemination. At CES 2018, TomTom made a number of automotive announcements, including the launch of the AutoStream map delivery system and a collaboration with Zenuity, the automotive software joint venture between Volvo and Tier One supplier Autoliv.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data