How Can TomTom Compete in the Autonomous Driving Space?
Automotive digital map creation is going through a period of considerable transformation, with the core requirements going forward being software presence at the edge and robust, global cloud-to-car dissemination. At CES 2018, TomTom made a number of automotive announcements, including the launch of the AutoStream map delivery system and a collaboration with Zenuity, the automotive software joint venture between Volvo and Tier One supplier Autoliv.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Bringing Distributed Ledgers to Automotive: The Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative
- Smart Mobility Maintenance: Modular Hardware, OTA Updates, and Prognostics
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing