How Can TomTom Compete in the Autonomous Driving Space?
Automotive digital map creation is going through a period of considerable transformation, with the core requirements going forward being software presence at the edge and robust, global cloud-to-car dissemination. At CES 2018, TomTom made a number of automotive announcements, including the launch of the AutoStream map delivery system and a collaboration with Zenuity, the automotive software joint venture between Volvo and Tier One supplier Autoliv.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive