Wearables Will Aid the Increasing Automation of the Workplace
Across all enterprise verticals, the workplace is becoming more and more automated due to machinery, sensors, and devices that enable processes to be more efficient. This automation occurs with or without human interaction, and includes processes such as picking machinery in agriculture, self-scan checkouts in stores, construction robots in machinery, self-drive, and remote working via telepresence. With this automation, processes are completed faster, allowing companies to be more cost efficient.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wearables Operating Systems and Platforms
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface
- Safety Wearables Could Help to Save US Businesses US$200 Billion Annually on Insurance and Treatments from Workplace Injuries