Wearables Will Aid the Increasing Automation of the Workplace
Across all enterprise verticals, the workplace is becoming more and more automated due to machinery, sensors, and devices that enable processes to be more efficient. This automation occurs with or without human interaction, and includes processes such as picking machinery in agriculture, self-scan checkouts in stores, construction robots in machinery, self-drive, and remote working via telepresence. With this automation, processes are completed faster, allowing companies to be more cost efficient.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Qualcomm's New Snapdragon Wear 3100 Platform Paves the Way for Improved Smartwatches
- Wearable Device Market Share and Forecasts
- Wearables Operating Systems and Platforms
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront