AI, Connected Systems and Autonomous Vehicles to Benefit from Biometric Technologies
One of the most technologically stimulating applications of biometrics concerns the recent entry of major modalities in the automotive market (with iris, face, and fingerprint recognition among the prevailing ones). As examined in a recent ABI Research Transformative Horizon report, biometric technologies are set to enhance traditional infotainment, health monitoring, security, and authentication systems in the sector.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update