AI, Connected Systems and Autonomous Vehicles to Benefit from Biometric Technologies
One of the most technologically stimulating applications of biometrics concerns the recent entry of major modalities in the automotive market (with iris, face, and fingerprint recognition among the prevailing ones). As examined in a recent ABI Research Transformative Horizon report, biometric technologies are set to enhance traditional infotainment, health monitoring, security, and authentication systems in the sector.
To find out more about subscribing:
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?
- Biometric Technologies and Applications
- Biometric Technologies Quarterly Update