Breaking Down The Promise Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles For Urban Transport
Sebastian Thrun, a computer scientist who famously helped win the DARPA-funded autonomous driving challenge in 2005, recently announced that the online-learning platform Udacity, which he co-founded, was going to begin a 12 month course on flying cars. The Flying Car Nanodegree program will teach inductees the software skills and conceptual understanding necessary to build an autonomous flight system.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Robotic Exoskeletons Annual Update
- Industrial Robots Market Update
- Commercial and Industrial Robotics
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence to Revolutionize the Future of Agriculture