Breaking Down The Promise Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles For Urban Transport
Sebastian Thrun, a computer scientist who famously helped win the DARPA-funded autonomous driving challenge in 2005, recently announced that the online-learning platform Udacity, which he co-founded, was going to begin a 12 month course on flying cars. The Flying Car Nanodegree program will teach inductees the software skills and conceptual understanding necessary to build an autonomous flight system.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem