Breaking Down The Promise Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles For Urban Transport
Sebastian Thrun, a computer scientist who famously helped win the DARPA-funded autonomous driving challenge in 2005, recently announced that the online-learning platform Udacity, which he co-founded, was going to begin a 12 month course on flying cars. The Flying Car Nanodegree program will teach inductees the software skills and conceptual understanding necessary to build an autonomous flight system.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition
- The Year 2019 Should Be One of General Manipulation in Robotics