Breaking Down The Promise Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles For Urban Transport
Sebastian Thrun, a computer scientist who famously helped win the DARPA-funded autonomous driving challenge in 2005, recently announced that the online-learning platform Udacity, which he co-founded, was going to begin a 12 month course on flying cars. The Flying Car Nanodegree program will teach inductees the software skills and conceptual understanding necessary to build an autonomous flight system.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Robotics Investment Monitor
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots