Data Centers will be the Bulk of Nvidia’s Business in Five Years’ Time
NVIDIA’s move to offer vertical GPU-based services is seen as helping meet enterprise needs by offering visualization, deep learning, and high-performance computing. Of course, this means that NVIDIA is having to redefine its mission statement, its areas of focus, and its business models.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Hardware Development Kits and Software Platforms
- Telco’s M2M Services Need Defense Options Against Hacked IoT Devices
- Partnerships and Acquisitions in the Maturing IoT Ecosystem
- USC and City of Los Angeles Form IoT Consortium to Drive Smart City Innovation
- Data Centers will be the Bulk of Nvidia’s Business in Five Years’ Time