HERE Mobility Redefines On-Demand Transportation
HERE Technologies, a global leader in mapping and location services, announced its new HERE Mobility Marketplace at CES 2018, and it already boasts coverage in 17 countries with rapidly expanding, connected services in real time. Its solution benefits from robust location data, long-term partnerships with both original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and mobility players, and consumer reach via the HERE WeGo app.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive