Smart Manufacturing Platforms: Best Practice for Winning in the Next Industrial Revolution
Since the start of the industrial Internet of things (IIoT) revolution a few years ago, manufacturers have both excitedly anticipated and feared the changes it brings. So far, the sector has witnessed the rise and fall of GE Predix; the rise of Siemens MindSphere; and the emergence of transformative technologies such as digital twins, additive manufacturing, augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI). The cloud mentality has shifted. Fear of cloud solutions in manufacturing sparked increased investment in edge analysis. Many major manufacturers recognize the benefits of increasing the access to insights and application enablement platforms (AEPs) throughout the enterprise while wanting to keep more raw data at the source and perform real edge computing.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Generative Design in Industrial Applications
- Generative Engineering in Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive
- Webinar: What Should Automotive Vendors Prioritize When Targeting the Automotive Industry?
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game