SK Telecom’s 5G-PON Highlights Challenges from Imminent 5G Traffic Explosion
Given the amount of data traffic expected with the rollout of 5G, SK Telecom has been trialing a 5G-PON fronthaul solution. It claims that this solution will drastically cut installation costs, and reduce operations and maintenance costs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?