SK Telecom’s 5G-PON Highlights Challenges from Imminent 5G Traffic Explosion
Given the amount of data traffic expected with the rollout of 5G, SK Telecom has been trialing a 5G-PON fronthaul solution. It claims that this solution will drastically cut installation costs, and reduce operations and maintenance costs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure