SK Telecom’s 5G-PON Highlights Challenges from Imminent 5G Traffic Explosion
Given the amount of data traffic expected with the rollout of 5G, SK Telecom has been trialing a 5G-PON fronthaul solution. It claims that this solution will drastically cut installation costs, and reduce operations and maintenance costs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options