Partnerships and Acquisitions in the Maturing IoT Ecosystem
Since early 2015, ABI Research has been collecting data and ranking system integrators and value-added resellers operating in a variety of partner program ecosystems in its SI/VAR and Partner Program IoT Ecosystem Market Data report. It has become apparent that even though the companies included are just a snapshot of the overall market of thousands of IoT providers, developments within these partner program ecosystems reflect the trajectory of the overall IoT market. By determining what pieces of the IoT value-chain these companies are offering and what vertical markets these companies are targeting, changes in end-user demand over time can be determined.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules