Software Licensing in NFV – Changing Business Models and GTM Best Practice
NFV deployment has been gaining momentum, but not as fast as people have been expecting it. We believe that there are several reasons why NFV is developing slower than expected, and a major one is the lack of clarity and understanding around software licensing. In this ABI Insight, ABI Research would like to highlight some software models for NFV and the challenges surrounding them.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Carrier Strategies for Private LTE
- The Public Cloud, a Telco's Friend or Foe?
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation