Software Licensing in NFV – Changing Business Models and GTM Best Practice
NFV deployment has been gaining momentum, but not as fast as people have been expecting it. We believe that there are several reasons why NFV is developing slower than expected, and a major one is the lack of clarity and understanding around software licensing. In this ABI Insight, ABI Research would like to highlight some software models for NFV and the challenges surrounding them.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?