Telcos Will be Key Players in Industrial 4.0
ABI Research recommends that telcos take a hard look at smart manufacturing as a potential vertical market for connectivity, especially since manufacturers are facing a technical dilemma in implementing smart manufacturing solutions. Private LTE networks offer security, low latency, and high bandwidth, enabling manufacturers to adopt various applications, such as augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and remote robotics, in their plants to facilitate manufacturing processes.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?