Telcos Will be Key Players in Industrial 4.0
ABI Research recommends that telcos take a hard look at smart manufacturing as a potential vertical market for connectivity, especially since manufacturers are facing a technical dilemma in implementing smart manufacturing solutions. Private LTE networks offer security, low latency, and high bandwidth, enabling manufacturers to adopt various applications, such as augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and remote robotics, in their plants to facilitate manufacturing processes.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- Wearable Device Market Share and Forecasts
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active