Telcos Will be Key Players in Industrial 4.0
ABI Research recommends that telcos take a hard look at smart manufacturing as a potential vertical market for connectivity, especially since manufacturers are facing a technical dilemma in implementing smart manufacturing solutions. Private LTE networks offer security, low latency, and high bandwidth, enabling manufacturers to adopt various applications, such as augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and remote robotics, in their plants to facilitate manufacturing processes.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- Wearable Device Market Share and Forecasts
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity