AR Entices Organizations and Enterprises to Venture into Energy and Utilities
AR’s ability to enhance workers’ safety and protect equipment addresses the priority on safety emphasized by the energy and utilities sector. After factoring capital expenditure and operating expense for implementing AR, return on investment is still expected to be positive and quick for these applications using AR.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile AR Investment Points to a Strong 2019 for the Platform
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- Augmented Reality in the Engineering and Construction Industry
- Location-Based VR Remains a Highlight in the Industry, but IMAX Shows It Is Still Early Days
- Why Big AR Names Falling Is a Positive Market Indicator