AR Entices Organizations and Enterprises to Venture into Energy and Utilities
AR’s ability to enhance workers’ safety and protect equipment addresses the priority on safety emphasized by the energy and utilities sector. After factoring capital expenditure and operating expense for implementing AR, return on investment is still expected to be positive and quick for these applications using AR.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Augmented Reality in 1H 2018: Remote Expertise, the Augmented Reality Cloud, and Real Mobile Capability
- Virtual Reality over Wireless Networks Gaining Momentum in China
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality over Wireless Networks Gaining Momentum in Industrial Sector
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Device Connectivity
- Porsche’s Push into AR Glasses Lends Credence to the Technology’s Potential