AR Entices Organizations and Enterprises to Venture into Energy and Utilities
AR’s ability to enhance workers’ safety and protect equipment addresses the priority on safety emphasized by the energy and utilities sector. After factoring capital expenditure and operating expense for implementing AR, return on investment is still expected to be positive and quick for these applications using AR.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Understanding an Uncertain Augmented Reality Market
- Augmented Reality in Retail
- Snap Inc.’s Increasingly Interesting Role in Augmented Reality
- For the Future of Augmented Reality, Look to the Developer Ecosystem
- Augmented Reality in Automotive: Design, Prototyping, Marketing