Hilton and Other Hotel Brands Extend the Smart Home into the Hotel
Global hotel and hospitality giant, Hilton, says it will roll out smart home capabilities across its U.S. hotels next year. The rollout will follow current beta testing of its Connected Room technology in a single U.S. Hilton hotel. Hilton has 5,100 properties worldwide and, as other hotel giants increasingly looking to smart home technology adoption, we could be at the start of a broad revolution in hospitality. Hilton’s plans are of note because its technology extends control of room temperature, lighting systems, screens and appliances to a Hilton app on the guest’s own mobile device.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Plug Update Leads the Way for Wide Apple Smart Home Support
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Driving Growth in the European Smart Home
- Webinar: Smart Home Data – A Golden Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities