ASUS and HP Commercialize Qualcomm’s Snapdragon for Windows PC Vision
ASUS and HP have each introduced a two-in-one PC running Windows 10 OS. What makes these different from all others previously is the use of a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and X16 LTE modem. Even if the approach is not wildly successful in changing the trajectory of the PC market, it could rekindle competition and innovation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker