ASUS and HP Commercialize Qualcomm’s Snapdragon for Windows PC Vision
ASUS and HP have each introduced a two-in-one PC running Windows 10 OS. What makes these different from all others previously is the use of a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and X16 LTE modem. Even if the approach is not wildly successful in changing the trajectory of the PC market, it could rekindle competition and innovation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach