ASUS and HP Commercialize Qualcomm’s Snapdragon for Windows PC Vision
ASUS and HP have each introduced a two-in-one PC running Windows 10 OS. What makes these different from all others previously is the use of a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and X16 LTE modem. Even if the approach is not wildly successful in changing the trajectory of the PC market, it could rekindle competition and innovation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective
- Smartwatch Vendors Look to Add More Healthcare Features for Use in Medical Trials