ASUS and HP Commercialize Qualcomm’s Snapdragon for Windows PC Vision
ASUS and HP have each introduced a two-in-one PC running Windows 10 OS. What makes these different from all others previously is the use of a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and X16 LTE modem. Even if the approach is not wildly successful in changing the trajectory of the PC market, it could rekindle competition and innovation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017