ASUS and HP Commercialize Qualcomm’s Snapdragon for Windows PC Vision
ASUS and HP have each introduced a two-in-one PC running Windows 10 OS. What makes these different from all others previously is the use of a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and X16 LTE modem. Even if the approach is not wildly successful in changing the trajectory of the PC market, it could rekindle competition and innovation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience