Automatic Dependent Surveillance - Broadcast (ADS-B) Update
GPS has become a household term in today’s realm of technical jargon. From cellphones to personal trackers and fitness watches, GPS is everywhere. Nowhere is this more evident than in the modernization of today’s air traffic control system. There are myriad news reports of the use of GPS in aircraft but the public has been receiving only one-half of the story. While the GPS receiver will obtain the aircraft’s position via a GPS satellite this information is of little use if it cannot be shared with ground controllers and other aircraft.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure