Automatic Dependent Surveillance - Broadcast (ADS-B) Update
GPS has become a household term in today’s realm of technical jargon. From cellphones to personal trackers and fitness watches, GPS is everywhere. Nowhere is this more evident than in the modernization of today’s air traffic control system. There are myriad news reports of the use of GPS in aircraft but the public has been receiving only one-half of the story. While the GPS receiver will obtain the aircraft’s position via a GPS satellite this information is of little use if it cannot be shared with ground controllers and other aircraft.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 3GPP Includes Unlicensed Spectrum in Release 16 for 5G-U: Private LTE on Steroids
- The U.S. Government Is Making the Telecom Infrastructure Market Western Again
- Co-Inference: An Artificial Intelligence Technique that 5G Will Unlock
- The Myth of Revenue Fluctuation During the Network Investment Cycle
- The Six Paths to 5G Emerging in the USA