Automatic Dependent Surveillance - Broadcast (ADS-B) Update
GPS has become a household term in today’s realm of technical jargon. From cellphones to personal trackers and fitness watches, GPS is everywhere. Nowhere is this more evident than in the modernization of today’s air traffic control system. There are myriad news reports of the use of GPS in aircraft but the public has been receiving only one-half of the story. While the GPS receiver will obtain the aircraft’s position via a GPS satellite this information is of little use if it cannot be shared with ground controllers and other aircraft.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Balance between Risk Mitigation and Smoother 5G Deployments in the European Union
- 5G Millimeter-Wave Developments
- The Massive MIMO Innovation Pipeline
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Too Much Fragmentation is Decelerating European 5G Deployments