Amazon Pushes English-Only Alexa into 28 New Countries
Facing growing competition, Amazon’s decision to offer English-only Alexa and Echo offerings highlights a change in. This may be an attempt to mitigate the lost time spent offering localized versions of Alexa as Amazon realizes the urgency of maintaining its share within the fast-growing smart home market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Plug Update Leads the Way for Wide Apple Smart Home Support
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Driving Growth in the European Smart Home
- Webinar: Smart Home Data – A Golden Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities