Amazon Pushes English-Only Alexa into 28 New Countries
Facing growing competition, Amazon’s decision to offer English-only Alexa and Echo offerings highlights a change in. This may be an attempt to mitigate the lost time spent offering localized versions of Alexa as Amazon realizes the urgency of maintaining its share within the fast-growing smart home market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- Acquisition Spree Highlights the Rush to Single-Brand Smart Home Self-Install Systems
- Smart Home Customer Data – The Next Revenue Opportunity?