First Augmented Reality In-Store Execution Solution for Retail
Trax digitizes the physical world of retail. In 2010 Trax introduced a revolutionary new image recognition technology to the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry. Its purpose was to increase awareness of the importance and value of image recognition and to create greater efficiencies and results for consumer goods companies. Sales representatives can now receive analytical product and category information including out of stock, share of shelf, planograms/schematics, pricing and promotional compliance, and more, which is all delivered to their mobile phones while in the store.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Seven Critical Technology Developments Driving Supply Chain Transformation
- On-Demand Warehousing to Become a Key Component in the Agile Supply Chain
- Additive Manufacturing, Spare Part Perpetuity, and the Rise of the Microfactory
- Retailers Need a Fresh Perspective on Crowd-Sourced Delivery
- Mobile Robotics and Autonomous Material Handling for Logistics and Warehousing