Industrial Smart Glasses Will Drive 5G in the IIoT
In December 2017, ABI Research published the second iteration of the Industrial Internet Connectivity Tracker. The Industrial Internet Connectivity Tracker provides highly segmented data and forecasts through 2026 to support Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) business initiatives and go-to-market plans. It includes three major application segments: Industrial Smart Glasses, Robotics & PLCs and Other Equipment Monitoring. Industrial Smart Glasses are augmented reality (AR) glasses used in manufacturing applications. Robotics & PLCs refers to industrial connected robots and connected programmable logic controllers, and other equipment monitoring covers connections for condition-based monitoring of stationary industrial equipment ranging from weight scales to pumps and tanks, mining equipment, batteries and elevators.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Manufacturing Quarterly Update
- Webinar: How will Sensors Make Factories Smart?
- CIO Strategic Guidance: Hyperconvergence at the Edge
- Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Smart Manufacturing Sensors: Strategic Guidance for Anticipating the Demands of the IIoT