Industrial Smart Glasses Will Drive 5G in the IIoT
In December 2017, ABI Research published the second iteration of the Industrial Internet Connectivity Tracker. The Industrial Internet Connectivity Tracker provides highly segmented data and forecasts through 2026 to support Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) business initiatives and go-to-market plans. It includes three major application segments: Industrial Smart Glasses, Robotics & PLCs and Other Equipment Monitoring. Industrial Smart Glasses are augmented reality (AR) glasses used in manufacturing applications. Robotics & PLCs refers to industrial connected robots and connected programmable logic controllers, and other equipment monitoring covers connections for condition-based monitoring of stationary industrial equipment ranging from weight scales to pumps and tanks, mining equipment, batteries and elevators.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Generative Design in Industrial Applications
- Generative Engineering in Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive
- Webinar: What Should Automotive Vendors Prioritize When Targeting the Automotive Industry?
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game