Industrial Smart Glasses Will Drive 5G in the IIoT
In December 2017, ABI Research published the second iteration of the Industrial Internet Connectivity Tracker. The Industrial Internet Connectivity Tracker provides highly segmented data and forecasts through 2026 to support Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) business initiatives and go-to-market plans. It includes three major application segments: Industrial Smart Glasses, Robotics & PLCs and Other Equipment Monitoring. Industrial Smart Glasses are augmented reality (AR) glasses used in manufacturing applications. Robotics & PLCs refers to industrial connected robots and connected programmable logic controllers, and other equipment monitoring covers connections for condition-based monitoring of stationary industrial equipment ranging from weight scales to pumps and tanks, mining equipment, batteries and elevators.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Digital Factory Market Forecasts
- A US$1 Billion Industrial IoT Partnership: Who Wins?
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- Platforms Differentiate with Three Types of Strategies