ADLINK Adjusts to Data Sharing in the IoT - Acquires PrismTech to Strengthen its Vortex DDS Flagship
In November 2017 IoT software IoT tool provider PrismTech was absorbed by ADLINK, a data connectivity, Industrial IoT platform and professional services player. PrismTech will now lead ADLINK’s IoT Solutions and Technology group bringing one of its flagship products (Vortex DDS) with it. Vortex DDS is an Intelligent Data Sharing Platform for critical IoT operations assisting system integrators, OEMs, device platform vendors and cloud service providers operating healthcare, energy, transportation, smart cities and industrial automation verticals.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Asset Tracking: Market Opportunities in the Era of LPWA
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?
- Adoption of Global Asset Tracking Solutions Will Accelerate with North American Telcos’ Backing of NB-IoT
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules