ADLINK Adjusts to Data Sharing in the IoT - Acquires PrismTech to Strengthen its Vortex DDS Flagship
In November 2017 IoT software IoT tool provider PrismTech was absorbed by ADLINK, a data connectivity, Industrial IoT platform and professional services player. PrismTech will now lead ADLINK’s IoT Solutions and Technology group bringing one of its flagship products (Vortex DDS) with it. Vortex DDS is an Intelligent Data Sharing Platform for critical IoT operations assisting system integrators, OEMs, device platform vendors and cloud service providers operating healthcare, energy, transportation, smart cities and industrial automation verticals.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Latin America Network Operator M2M Market Analysis
- Can Electronics Distributors Become the Next Center of Gravity for IoT Solution Enablement?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Additive Manufacturing, Spare Part Perpetuity, and the Rise of the Microfactory
- The IoT Network That Has Always Been There