ADLINK Adjusts to Data Sharing in the IoT - Acquires PrismTech to Strengthen its Vortex DDS Flagship
In November 2017 IoT software IoT tool provider PrismTech was absorbed by ADLINK, a data connectivity, Industrial IoT platform and professional services player. PrismTech will now lead ADLINK’s IoT Solutions and Technology group bringing one of its flagship products (Vortex DDS) with it. Vortex DDS is an Intelligent Data Sharing Platform for critical IoT operations assisting system integrators, OEMs, device platform vendors and cloud service providers operating healthcare, energy, transportation, smart cities and industrial automation verticals.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Hardware Development Kits and Software Platforms
- Telco’s M2M Services Need Defense Options Against Hacked IoT Devices
- Partnerships and Acquisitions in the Maturing IoT Ecosystem
- USC and City of Los Angeles Form IoT Consortium to Drive Smart City Innovation
- Data Centers will be the Bulk of Nvidia’s Business in Five Years’ Time