ADLINK Adjusts to Data Sharing in the IoT - Acquires PrismTech to Strengthen its Vortex DDS Flagship
In November 2017 IoT software IoT tool provider PrismTech was absorbed by ADLINK, a data connectivity, Industrial IoT platform and professional services player. PrismTech will now lead ADLINK’s IoT Solutions and Technology group bringing one of its flagship products (Vortex DDS) with it. Vortex DDS is an Intelligent Data Sharing Platform for critical IoT operations assisting system integrators, OEMs, device platform vendors and cloud service providers operating healthcare, energy, transportation, smart cities and industrial automation verticals.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- Analyzing the Market Adoption of LED Streetlights versus Smart Streetlights
- Expectations and Considerations for the Identity of Things