Is 600 MHz And 700 MHz Spectrum The Ace In The 5G Hole?
Spectrum below 3 GHz is in high demand with multiple stakeholders, and regulators around the world could potentially use the sub-3 GHz or even the sub-1 GHz spectrum bands as a mechanism to allow greenfield players or mobile telcos with minority market share to level the playing field between the largest and the smallest mobile telcos.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective
- The SMART IoT Act and the Continued Absence of U.S. Public Sector Guidance
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Why Are MNOs Launching IoT MVNOs?