Is 600 MHz And 700 MHz Spectrum The Ace In The 5G Hole?
Spectrum below 3 GHz is in high demand with multiple stakeholders, and regulators around the world could potentially use the sub-3 GHz or even the sub-1 GHz spectrum bands as a mechanism to allow greenfield players or mobile telcos with minority market share to level the playing field between the largest and the smallest mobile telcos.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Hardware Development Kits and Software Platforms
- Telco’s M2M Services Need Defense Options Against Hacked IoT Devices
- Partnerships and Acquisitions in the Maturing IoT Ecosystem
- USC and City of Los Angeles Form IoT Consortium to Drive Smart City Innovation
- Data Centers will be the Bulk of Nvidia’s Business in Five Years’ Time