Is 600 MHz And 700 MHz Spectrum The Ace In The 5G Hole?
Spectrum below 3 GHz is in high demand with multiple stakeholders, and regulators around the world could potentially use the sub-3 GHz or even the sub-1 GHz spectrum bands as a mechanism to allow greenfield players or mobile telcos with minority market share to level the playing field between the largest and the smallest mobile telcos.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Trade Wars, Security, and the Hikvision/Dahua Video Surveillance Ban
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms
- Virtual Machines Are the Standard in Telco Cloud, But Containers Are the Future
- Orchestration and Automation for Telecom Networks
- India Smart Meter Market Update