Is 600 MHz And 700 MHz Spectrum The Ace In The 5G Hole?
Spectrum below 3 GHz is in high demand with multiple stakeholders, and regulators around the world could potentially use the sub-3 GHz or even the sub-1 GHz spectrum bands as a mechanism to allow greenfield players or mobile telcos with minority market share to level the playing field between the largest and the smallest mobile telcos.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters
- Partnership Reality Check: Vodafone Needs IBM Today and IBM Needs Vodafone Tomorrow
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?