Is 600 MHz And 700 MHz Spectrum The Ace In The 5G Hole?
Spectrum below 3 GHz is in high demand with multiple stakeholders, and regulators around the world could potentially use the sub-3 GHz or even the sub-1 GHz spectrum bands as a mechanism to allow greenfield players or mobile telcos with minority market share to level the playing field between the largest and the smallest mobile telcos.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Carrier Strategies for Private LTE
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- The Public Cloud, a Telco's Friend or Foe?