Is 600 MHz And 700 MHz Spectrum The Ace In The 5G Hole?
Spectrum below 3 GHz is in high demand with multiple stakeholders, and regulators around the world could potentially use the sub-3 GHz or even the sub-1 GHz spectrum bands as a mechanism to allow greenfield players or mobile telcos with minority market share to level the playing field between the largest and the smallest mobile telcos.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?
- Adoption of Global Asset Tracking Solutions Will Accelerate with North American Telcos’ Backing of NB-IoT
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules