New Go-to-Market Channel Emerges from HPE/ABB Partnership
ABB and HPE recently announced an IIoT partnership to unite a primarily OT-first firm (ABB) and an IT-first firm (HPE) and will use this partnership to provide customized solutions at the edge (on premises) because most of their target customers currently have little interest in the public cloud. Both companies have a focus on computing at the edge. ABB brings its ABB Ability platform, automation technology, robotics, and other industrial equipment. HPE brings its Edgeline IoT systems and gateways, ProLiant servers, HPE OneView, and Express App Platform - Manufacturing.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Generative Engineering in Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive
- Webinar: What Should Automotive Vendors Prioritize When Targeting the Automotive Industry?
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Deep Learning-Based Machine Vision In Smart Manufacturing