New Go-to-Market Channel Emerges from HPE/ABB Partnership
ABB and HPE recently announced an IIoT partnership to unite a primarily OT-first firm (ABB) and an IT-first firm (HPE) and will use this partnership to provide customized solutions at the edge (on premises) because most of their target customers currently have little interest in the public cloud. Both companies have a focus on computing at the edge. ABB brings its ABB Ability platform, automation technology, robotics, and other industrial equipment. HPE brings its Edgeline IoT systems and gateways, ProLiant servers, HPE OneView, and Express App Platform - Manufacturing.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: How will Sensors Make Factories Smart?
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- CIO Strategic Guidance: Hyperconvergence at the Edge
- Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Identity Access Management Innovation Takes the Magic Out of Authentication Automation