MediaTek Cools Heels on High-End Smartphone Chipsets
Smartphone processor company MediaTek outpaced its handset original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) during 2017 with a market-leading chipset based on 10 nm process node. As a result, only two OEMs signed up to use the chipset. The company will be taking a break from the high-end to focus on its customer base of mid-range Chinese OEMs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach