MediaTek Cools Heels on High-End Smartphone Chipsets
Smartphone processor company MediaTek outpaced its handset original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) during 2017 with a market-leading chipset based on 10 nm process node. As a result, only two OEMs signed up to use the chipset. The company will be taking a break from the high-end to focus on its customer base of mid-range Chinese OEMs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017