MediaTek Cools Heels on High-End Smartphone Chipsets
Smartphone processor company MediaTek outpaced its handset original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) during 2017 with a market-leading chipset based on 10 nm process node. As a result, only two OEMs signed up to use the chipset. The company will be taking a break from the high-end to focus on its customer base of mid-range Chinese OEMs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras