MediaTek Cools Heels on High-End Smartphone Chipsets
Smartphone processor company MediaTek outpaced its handset original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) during 2017 with a market-leading chipset based on 10 nm process node. As a result, only two OEMs signed up to use the chipset. The company will be taking a break from the high-end to focus on its customer base of mid-range Chinese OEMs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018