Cinemo Partners with Bosch on Next-Generation Infotainment Prototype
At IAA 2017, Bosch demonstrated its next-generation infotainment system, featuring an Android-based head unit and Cinemo’s Unified Media Solution. The driving force behind the next-generation infotainment system is the race to develop a compelling, immersive multimedia experience, akin to a “cinema-like environment” on wheels.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive